5 Benefits of Using Google My Business
As people nowadays rely on and trust the web in any purchase that they make, it is very important to easily get information about local businesses. Google My Business does not only let you create a listing for your business on Google, as it also lets you highlight your products, services and offers.
Here are some of the reasons why you have to get a GMB account for your business:
- Connect with your customers on Google without the cost.
- People turn online multiple times a day to find information to make their lives easier. Google My Business is more than just a business listing; it helps you to easily connect in front of many potential local customers using Google Search and Maps for FREE.
- Let customers learn more about your business with a great profile.
- Showcase your business by posting photos and offers on your profile to show what makes your business stand out, and give customers reasons to choose you every time.
- Earn trust from customers using Google Reviews.
- Reviews won’t only improve local SEO and contribute to the increase in sales as one of its most important functions is to show what customers think about your business.
- Many rely on reviews when making decisions about their purchases. In fact, as much as 93% of customers might be influenced by online reviews. In other words, almost all of them. The more positive customer reviews you get, the more chances you have of generating leads and increasing sales.
- Get to know your customers better.
- By using Google My Business, easily keep track of who is connecting with your business on Google using insights. See data on clicks, calls, bookings, follows – see how your customers engage with your Business Profile.
- And lastly, it is so easy to manage.
- Providing information about your business to audiences can be done easily on one master dashboard within Google My Business, providing you with a stress-free way to increase your business' visibility on the web. Plus, GMB has an app available for on-the-go management.
Every business can benefit from creating a Google My Business page. With this resource, you have the option to maximise your visibility on Google, increase your leads, and drive more traffic to your physical storefront. Create an account on the Google My Business website.
If you wish to know more about how you can successfully create and claim your business on Google My Business, check out this link and watch a step by step tutorial that we made on how to register your business on GMB.